F-PROT Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers Description
F-Prot Antivirus for Linux x86 Mail Servers is a high speed virus protection that scans e-mail messages and attachments and detects, disinfects and deletes malicious programs, such as mass-mailers, worms, macro viruses and Trojan Horses.
It supports all popular mail servers running on Linux including Sendmail, Postfix and Qmail.
When an infected or suspicious object is found, the Infection is removed. If this is not possible, then the message or attachments are removed and an appropriate message is appended to the e-mail informing the recipient of the action taken. In addition to this, F-Prot Antivirus also allows you to Create backups of all incoming mail to ensure the security of your data.
F-PROT Antivirus for Linux x86 Mail Servers provides the same best of breed features as found throughout the F-PROT product line.
F-Prot Antivirus for Linux x86 Mail Servers includes:
* F-PROT Antivirus Command-Line Scanner
* F-PROT Antivirus Daemon Scanner
* F-PROT Antivirus Updater
* F-PROT Antivirus Mail Scanner
* F-PROT Antivirus Preloadable Library Call Wrapper
* Plug-ins for in-transit mail scanning with Sendmail, Postfix or Qmail systems
F-PROT Antivirus for Linux x86 Mail Servers:
* Scans for over 1382780 known viruses and their variants
* Removes viruses safely without damaging the original file
* Scans all mounted filesystems, directories or specific files
* Scans archives and compressed files
* Includes automated updates to the virus signature database
* Can be configured to perform scheduled scans when used with the cron utility
* Scans e-mail in transit with the three most widely used e-mail systems: Sendmail, Postfix, and Qmail.
F-PROT Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in F-PROT Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers 6.0.2
Release notes are not available currently.
F-PROT Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers Requirements
No additional system requirements.